How do we hire you for our event?
- Contact us by email or by phone/text to see if your date is available. Please provide the location and time of the event.
- We will reply with answers to any questions and a specific pricing sheet for different ensembles for your event.
- Once you decide on which ensembles to use, we will provide a contract and music plan.
- Return the contract and deposit, and your date is booked!
- Return the music plan 30 days before the event.
- Payment in full is due 14 days before the event.
- Enjoy your live music at your event!
How far in advance should we book our musicians?
Can the musicians perform outdoors?
Some of our most beautiful weddings have taken place outdoors. However, due to the delicate nature of string instruments, the musicians are only able to perform outside in dry weather when the temperature is above 55 degrees. If there is direct sun or rain, we must be shaded. These precautions protect our instruments, and make sure they sound their best for your event.
What about beach weddings?
We love beach weddings! We have specific instruments/musicians that we use for beach weddings, so we just need to plan accordingly.
Will the musicians come to my rehearsal the day before?
Because of our extensive experience with wedding ceremonies, we do not need to attend the wedding rehearsal. Our coordinator normally arrives early on your wedding day to be sure the last minute details are in place. If you do wish the musicians to attend the rehearsal, the same rate schedule for performances applies to the rehearsal as for the actual ceremony. Most couples opt not to hire the musicians for the rehearsal, since this will generally double the price of your event.
Do you play for events besides weddings?
YES! We are available for your shower, bar/bat mitzvah, proposal, engagement party, cocktail party, birthday celebration, corporate event, holiday party, christening, baby naming, memorial service, religious service, and more!
How do you know when to start and stop playing?
On the day of your wedding, we work closely with your officiant and planner so that we are perfectly coordinated with all of your important moments.
What if we would like a piece of music not on your repertoire list?
We can provide it for you! We offer a professional music arrangement service for pieces which we don’t have in our repertoire. We require 30 days notice, and there would be an arrangement fee charged by the professional arranger for this service. Please contact us for further information.